You put up your house for sale in the real estate market with a lot of excitement that you’ll get the right price and the right buyer! Now, what if your house has hidden defects you weren’t even aware of? What if the buyer got a pre-inspection expert and found those defects? Wouldn’t that make you look like a fraud trying to sell your property at higher prices while trying to hide facts? The three major issues with this are:
- Your reputation in the market goes down and so does the price of your property.
- The next buyers might suspect your intent. They might try to negotiate and pay much lower than the property is actually worth.
- Even the law holds the seller responsible to ensure that the property is checked for living conditions before it is put on the market for selling.
Above all, would you yourself want to give your house away intentionally despite knowing it might have some serious defects? We hope not!
In order to avoid all complications, if you’re putting your house up for sale, it’s highly recommended that you take the help of pre-sale inspection services by companies like Inspection de maison MCM.
The many benefits of availing pre-sale inspection services are listed below.
- A presale inspector will visit your house and use different advanced methods like thermal screening to evaluate the condition of the hidden parts such as the plumbing lines and the electrical wiring.
- The inspector will look for visual defects inside the house as well as the exterior premises too.
- Once the inspection is done, you will be given a detailed report about the condition of the house.
You will have two options thereon:
- You can actually get the problems fixed and increase the sales value of the property by citing that it’s a recently renovated property.
- You can also choose to proceed without making major repairs. The thing that will be in your favor in such cases is that you’ll inform the buyers and their home inspectors ahead of time about the invigilation that you conducted at your end. So, in no way, can you be deemed a fraud.
The reports made by companies like MCM are very detailed. Such companies are very trustworthy and established firms in Montreal. Having their report in hand is actually seen as a token of trust. So, always choose the pre-sale inspection company very carefully.